Because my boyfriend, Andrew, and I love Buffalo Chicken so much, I am always looking for new ways to cook with it! This is one idea you have probably never thought of… Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas!
Enchiladas are my favorite Mexican dish. I especially love adding cream cheese to them! It gives them such a creamy, yummy consistency. This version has just a little bit of the classic enchilada taste, but creates a whole new dish by adding the buffalo sauce and blue cheese.
Here’s the Recipe:
2 (10 oz) cans of enchilada sauce
1 cup buffalo sauce
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
1 (4 oz) package of blue cheese
1 package of whole wheat tortillas
1. Preheat the oven to 350. In a bowl, mix together the enchilada sauce and buffalo sauce. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the buffalo mixture and about 1/2 the package of blue cheese.
3. Place a tortilla on a plate and add about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture to the middle. Tuck in the ends and roll up. Place in a greased 9×13 inch pan. Repeat until you run out of filling.
4. Top with the remaining sauce and blue cheese.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the filling is hot.