This is the ULTIMATE burger recipe! A two huge patties stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon. I bet your mouth is watering just thinking about it!
These Cream Cheese Stuffed Burgers also have bacon and cheddar cheese in the middle. Why not, right? I love just about anything with cream cheese, and adding MORE cheese and bacon makes it perfect!
I made 4 HUGE burgers but you can made each patty smaller and you will get more burgers. It won’t take as long to cook if you make them smaller.
Stuffed burgers are my favorite to make! You can fill them with all sorts of ingredients, from different types of cheeses to bacon to veggies and more.
Have you tried a stuffed burger before? It’s my favorite way to make burgers. And this version is just so good!
These burgers start out with fresh ground beef, formed into patties. Then you mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon and stick that in the middle of the burgers.
Make sure to seal the patties together really well so that the cheesy goodness stays instead the burger.
Fire up the grill this weekend and get ready to try these amazing burgers! Once you have a stuffed burger, it’s hard to go back.
Of course, I like to top these burgers with MORE cheese and bacon, plus some spinach and mayonnaise. Feel free to mix it up and try your favorite toppings!
Just look at all that cheesy goodness oozing out! These are one of my all-time favorite burger recipes to make, and I’m sure you will love them too.
This recipe was originally posted on July 15, 2015. The photos and post have been updated but the recipe is the same.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 4 burger buns
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon bits in a small bowl.
- Season your ground beef the way you like (I used salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder).
- Shape the beef into patties. I made 8 patties which will make 4 HUGE burgers. If you want to make more burgers that are smaller, make more patties.
- Take one patty and put a spoonful of the cheese filling into the middle. Take another patty and put it on top of the filling, sealing the patties together.
- Grill or cook the burgers on a skillet the way you like.