Make it a homemade pizza night with this Bacon Alfredo Pizza! Use your favorite pizza dough and top with alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese and bacon.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will make a commission at no extra cost to you.
Homemade pizza night is a regular tradition here at our house. A few months ago I discovered how simple it is to make pizza dough at home using my KitchenAid mixer.
I usually make 2 balls of dough at a time and we eat one for dinner that night and freeze the other for an easy dinner another night.
My favorite thing about doing a homemade pizza night is how fun and easy it is to customize your pizza toppings! There are so many options and it can also be a great way to use up whatever you’ve got in the house.
This Bacon Alfredo Pizza is our current favorite! It’s so yummy and really simple to throw together.
I use some alfredo sauce from a jar, bacon, freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, minced garlic and oregano.
Want to make your own homemade dough? It’s so simple. This is my favorite recipe for homemade pizza dough from Sally’s Baking Addiction. It makes two balls of pizza dough so you can use one and freeze the other for another night! Or make two pizzas and double my recipe for the toppings.
Pin the Image Below to Save this Recipe for Later
- 1 pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- 2 tbsp cornmeal
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Place a pizza stone on the bottom rack in your oven (if you don't have a pizza stone, see instructions for using a pizza pan in the notes). Preheat oven to 500 F. You want to let the oven and stone get really hot, so wait 15-30 minutes after the oven preheats before cooking your pizza.
- Spread the cornmeal on a piece of parchment paper. Roll out your pizza dough and place on the parchment paper.
- Spread the alfredo sauce evenly over the pizza dough, leaving some space at the edges for the crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Distribute the bacon pieces evenly. Sprinkle with oregano and minced garlic.
- Use the parchment paper to lift the pizza and place it on the pizza stone in your oven. Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Cut into slices and enjoy!
- If you don't have a pizza stone, you can use a pizza pan instead. Preheat oven to 450 F. and sprinkle the pizza pan with cornmeal. Roll out your pizza dough and place on the pan. Spread the alfredo sauce evenly over the pizza dough, leaving some space at the edges for the crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Distribute the bacon pieces evenly. Sprinkle with oregano and minced garlic. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- This is my favorite recipe for pizza crust from Sally's Baking Addiction.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.