When Trader Joe’s first came to my area, it was the place to go! There wasn’t another location within hours of us so everyone who knew of Trader Joe’s spread a lot of hype and got everyone else excited! To this day, the store is packed almost every time I go.
For me, shopping is just as much about the experience and Trader Joe’s is definitely an experience! I also love the great deals and yummy food they have. I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite items to get at Trader Joe’s. What are yours? Be sure to share them with me in the comments below.
1. Lobster Ravioli – I made these with a vodka sauce that I also purchased from Trader Joe’s and it was amazing! I try not to eat pasta often so when I do I go all out with something like this.
2. Boneless Beef Rib Eye Steak – Hands down some of the best steak I’ve had!
3. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – WOW! I love that these are made with dark chocolate. The problem with these are that I eat way too many!
4. Thai Red Curry Sauce – Use this sauce to make my Healthy Chicken Quinoa Curry. This is one of the best curry sauces I have found. They also have a yellow one that is good as well.
5. Coconut Body Butter – This is the only item on my list that isn’t food but I just had to include it because it is my favorite lotion! It works better than anything I’ve tried.
6. Strawberry Non-dairy Frozen Dessert – Mmmm! I love ice cream made with coconut milk. It’s so smooth and creamy and has a really great flavor. I like this strawberry one the best but they also offer several other flavors.
7. Chicken Gyoza Potstickers – Making homemade potstickers is a lot of work, so when I’m wanting an easy side dish to go with a meal, these are great. I just fried them up in a pan of oil and they were ready in just a few minutes.
8. Dark Chocolate Bar Caramel with Black Sea Salt – I love anything with chocolate, caramel and sea salt (as you can tell on my dessert Pinterest board).
9. Swiss Dark Chocolate with Whole Hazelnuts – Ok, I realize I like Trader Joe’s sweets wayyyy too much! They have displays of chocolate right by the registers and they get me every time!
10. Mini Heart Cookies – One last chocolate item. These are seasonal but they offer them in different shapes for several holidays throughout the year. They would work great as a decoration on cupcakes as well.