Whether you are looking for an easy appetizer for a party, an afternoon snack or a simple lunch idea for kids, these Bacon & Cheese Pigs in a Blanket are just the thing! Adding a few ingredients makes this classic recipe way more delicious than it already was!
crescent roll recipes
Welcome to Football Foods Friday! Who will you be cheering for this weekend? I’m here to share another recipe that is sure to keep your football fans happy.
Buffalo sauce is the perfect ingredient for game day appetizers! If you’ve been here before, you already know I love cooking all sorts of dishes with this amazing sauce. Today I’m going to share an easy appetizer you can make for your friends this weekend.
When I get together with friends to watch football, I usually don’t eat dinner before. That’s why appetizers like this are perfect — they are filling, too. Chicken, crescent rolls and buffalo sauce go together perfectly and make a great finger food.
These Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups are super easy to make, too! Place the filling at the wide end of the crescent roll triangle and roll it up. You can put them together, bake them and serve them to your friends in under 30 minutes.
- 1 cup canned chicken, drained
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 8 oz packages of crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Separate each can of crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place 1 tbsp of filling at the wide end of the triangle and roll up.
- Place each roll up on a baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
If this is your first time stopping by Football Foods Friday, be sure to check out the recipes you missed!