Celebrate 4th of July with this patriotic Red, White and Blue No Churn Ice Cream recipe! A vanilla ice cream swirled with strawberry and blueberry pie filling and garnished with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
When the hot Florida summer rolls around, I am always craving fresh fruit! Usually I crave chocolate desserts, but right now I’m loving all things fruit.
In addition to my weekly grocery trip, I make a weekly trip to the local farm market to stock up on fresh fruits and veggies. Lately I can’t help but pick up some strawberries and blueberries every week.
I’ve got quite the collection of no churn ice cream recipes on the blog already! I love making it because it is SO simple, tastes SO good and can be easily customized with different flavors and toppings.
This patriotic version is super simple. It starts with a basic vanilla no churn ice cream base that requires only 3 ingredients and a few minutes to make.
Next, I added in swirls of strawberry and blueberry pie filling and fresh strawberries and blueberries.
It literally took me about 10 minutes to make, and that was with my toddler helping! Then I popped it in the freezer and after about 5 hours it was ready to enjoy!
This Red, White and Blue No Churn Ice Cream is a tasty, refreshing treat for the 4th of July! The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to serve at a party.
You’ll probably have extra blueberry and strawberry pie filling, so freeze the leftovers to use in a future recipe.
Love this recipe? Here’s more Red, White and Blue Treats to Try!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup strawberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup blueberry pie filling
- 4-6 fresh strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Place the heavy cream in the bowl of your stand mixer and use the whisk attachment. Beat on high for 3-5 minutes or until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon half of the ice cream mixture into a 9x5 loaf pan. Drop spoonfuls of the blueberry and strawberry pie filling onto the ice cream. Use a knife to swirl. Add about half of the fresh strawberries and blueberries.
- Spoon the rest of the ice cream mixture into the pan. Repeat the blueberry and strawberry pie filling swirl and garnish with the remaining fresh strawberries and blueberries.
- Cover and freeze for about 5 hours or until set. It will stay good in the freezer for at least 4-5 days.