Need a dessert for date night, but don’t want to make a whole batch? These Raspberry & Chocolate Drizzle Cupcakes for Two can be whipped up in minutes but are pretty enough for any occasion!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and I’m so excited to be joining hhgregg and KitchenAid to Cook for the Cure! KitchenAid has a 10,000 Cupcakes campaign going on right now. For every original cupcake you bake, take a picture and post to Instagram with the hashtags #10000cupcakes and #donate and tag @KitchenAidUSA. For each picture, KitchenAid will donate $1 to Susan G. Komen!
Today, I’m sharing my cupcake recipe that is making a difference. My pretty Raspberry & Chocolate Drizzle Cupcakes for Two are the perfect way to satisfy that sweet craving without having a whole batch of cupcakes in the house!
I pulled out my KitchenAid mixer and whipped up this easy cupcake recipe. Have you ever made cupcakes from scratch before? You’ll wonder why you never tried before after making this yummy recipe.
I am always itching to bake when Fall arrives. But when I’m trying to eat healthy and stay in shape for my upcoming wedding, it’s not a great idea to make a dozen cupcakes. Making two means I can enjoy a sweet treat one night without being tempted for the rest of the week.
Decorating these cupcakes was the best part! Arrange the raspberries on top however you like, and then go crazy with the chocolate drizzle. Yum!
For the cupcake batter
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 heaping teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- Any white frosting, I used store bought but you can make your own or use leftover frosting
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, I used milk chocolate but any will work
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a cupcake pan with 2 liners.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg white and butter until combined. Add vanilla and melted butter and stir until mixed.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and stir until smooth. Stir in milk.
- Divide the batter equally into the two liners.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set. Let cool completely.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled, frost with any white frosting.
- Arrange the raspberries on top of the frosting.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle on top of the raspberries. Let the chocolate harden before serving.
What is your favorite date night dessert?