These savory Parmesan & Herb Cream Biscuits will go great with whatever you are making for dinner tonight! This recipe is so simple to make in one bowl. Cream biscuits are made with heavy whipping cream for an amazing light, fluffy texture. These include herbs and shredded parmesan cheese for extra flavor. Mix them up to enjoy as a side with dinner tonight!
Did you buy heavy cream for a recipe and need a way to use up the rest of it? I ran into that issue a few months ago and decided to try making biscuits with it. The result has become my favorite homemade biscuits recipe!
These biscuits are mixed up in one bowl in just a few minutes. You won’t believe the texture that they have, thanks to the cream!
I love making homemade bread to go with dinner. It can be time consuming to do, so it’s something I don’t do often. But an easy biscuit recipe like this is a different story!
The addition of parmesan cheese and herbs in these biscuits make them delicious all on their own! But I also like dipping them in soup such as my Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup.
- 2 cups flour, plus more for the counter
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Use a wooden spoon to stir in the heavy cream. Stir until a dough forms, about 30 seconds. Stir in the shredded parmesan cheese, basil and oregano so that it is evenly distributed. Flour your counter or a cutting board and turn the dough out onto it.
- Gather the dough into a ball and knead for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Roll out to about 3/4 inch thick. Use a cutter that is about 2 1/2 inches to cut out the biscuits. Place them on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.