These adorable Mini Strawberry Mousse Tarts just scream Spring! Perfect for Easter, baby or wedding showers, parties and just because. These tarts feature a from-scratch shortbread crust filled with mousse made with fresh strawberries.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
What better way to celebrate the coming of spring than with food? 30 bloggers from around the country have come together to share over 100 sweet recipes perfect for spring!
Our sponsors helped us give away some great prizes during #SpringSweetsWeek. Thank you so much Swiss Diamond, Dixie Crystals, Nancy’s Yogurt, Sprinkle Pop, Adams Extracts, Barleans, Melissa’s Produce, and PEEPS® for your generosity.
How To Make These Mini Tarts
I was so excited to receive a Jêt Mix Immersion Blender from Swiss Diamond to use for this recipe. This blender can do just about anything! It has a variety of attachments that are easy to use and easy to clean.
To make these tarts, I used the blender a couple of different ways. First, I used the food processor attachment to purée the strawberries.
Then I used the whisk attachment to quickly make the homemade whipped cream that goes into the mousse.
If you have an immersion blender and are looking for more ways to use it, be sure to check out my post 10 Ways to Use an Immersion Blender.
Strawberries are one of my favorite ingredients to use in Spring desserts. They gave this mousse such a pretty pastel pink color!
I used fresh strawberries to create a purée to flavor and color the mousse instead of using food coloring.
The sweet strawberry mousse is contained in a light shortbread crust. The crust is made from scratch with just four ingredients!
If you don’t have an immersion blender yet (or if you are looking for an upgrade!), you’ve got to check out the Jêt Mix Immersion Blender from Swiss Diamond. It was so easy to use and switch out attachments for the different steps of this recipe.
I’ve been using it for all sorts of things in my kitchen, from chopping nuts to making whipped cream, blending fruit purées and more.
More #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes!
- A PEEP into the Upcoming #SpringSweetsWeek Festivities by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Blueberry Shortbread by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Carrot Cake Balls by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Carrot Cake Nest Cookies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Carrot Cake Swirl Cheesecake by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Coconut Lemon Pound Cake by The Crumby Kitchen
- Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Easy Marshmallow Popcorn Balls by House of Nash Eats
- Easy Peanut Butter Cornflake Bars by Creative Southern Home
- Healthier Orange Julius Copycat by Simply Inspired Meals
- Individual Italian Easter Breads by Cookaholic Wife
- Lemon Blueberry Croissant Bread Pudding by The Freshman Cook
- Lemon Blueberry Scones by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Lemon Cream Pie by Home Sweet Homestead
- Lemon Ricotta Stuffed Crepes with Cherry Syrup by Cooking With Carlee
- Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Orange Pineapple Nice Cream Pops by Crumb Top Baking
- PB&J PEEPSomars by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Peach Blueberry Upside Down Cake by The Tip Garden
- Peeps Shortbread Checkerboard by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Roasted Strawberry Mousse Tart by The Gingered Whisk
- Soft Frosted Lemon Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Spring Fruit and Rice Krispies Treat Kabobs by Blogghetti
- Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie by Books n’ Cooks
- Sweet Breakfast Crepes by The Speckled Palate
- Toasted Pound Cake by Our Good Life
- Vanilla Bean Dutch Baby with Strawberry Hibiscus Syrup by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Strawberry and Champagne Scones with Champagne Glaze by Family Around the Table
- White Cupcakes with Blueberry Frosting by Sweet Beginnings
- Xangos by Palatable Pastime