Buffalo Chicken Dip is my go-to appetizer for entertaining. I decided to revamp it and create a LOADED version with refried beans, tomatoes and avocados. This fun dish is still super-simple to make and lots of fun to serve.
Entertaining is one of my favorite things! Whether it’s having a couple friends over for dinner or throwing a big birthday party, I love it. When I lived on my own, I had people over all the time. A couple years ago I had to move back in with my parents to save money, and I’ve missed having a space to entertain in.
That’s probably one of the biggest things I’m looking forward to now that Andrew and I are in the process of buying a house! One of our top priorities as we were house hunting was a open floor plan that would be perfect for entertaining.
Whenever I host a party or get-together, I like to throw together an easy appetizer for guests to munch on while I finish up the main dish. This Loaded Buffalo Chicken Dip is a fun twist on one of my favorite easy recipes.
For this recipe, I used the classic Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe and added a layer of Old El Paso refried beans at the bottom and topped it with avocados and tomatoes. If you shop at Publix, be sure to use these coupons to save on this dish!
I made this appetizer the other night when I made dinner for Andrew and my brother. For the main dish, I made turkey burgers. It went perfectly with this appetizer! I even scooped some buffalo dip onto my burger as a topping. Yum!
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (I used canned chicken)
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1 16 oz can traditional refried beans
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Combine the cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, shredded chicken and 1/4 cup of the cheese in a medium bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Spread the refried beans at the bottom of a 1-quart baking dish. Spread the buffalo chicken mixture on top evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with tomatoes, avocados and remaining cheese.
- Serve hot with chips.
Enter to win a $10 PayPal Gift Card!
Want to try this recipe for yourself? Snag a $10 gift card to help you pick up the ingredients! Enter to win using the Rafflecopter below. The winner will be emailed after the giveaway closes at midnight on 8/21/2015.
a Rafflecopter giveaway