Get a taste of summer with this refreshing Honey-Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade. You won’t even be able to tell that it’s made without sugar! Use fresh or frozen strawberries and fresh squeezed lemons along with honey to make this delicious drink in a blender. Perfect for summer parties!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a small commission.
I may have to keep a pitcher of this strawberry lemonade in my refrigerator at all times this summer!
It’s so quick and easy to make, plus it’s healthy and tastes so good. It’s so refreshing on a hot summer day. My toddler was a big fan of it too!
How to make lemonade in a blender
This strawberry lemonade is SO easy to make! You just mix everything up in a blender. First the blender purées the strawberries. Then you add the rest of the ingredients and do another quick blend to mix everything up.
Last summer I shared a recipe for Honey-Sweetened Limeade with Blueberries which is so yummy! This year I wanted to try another honey-sweetened drink so I mixed things up by making a lemonade with strawberries.
This strawberry lemonade recipe would be perfect for serving at your summer parties and events! It’s really easy to double or triple the recipe too.
Or you can make it your go-to summer drink and keep a pitcher of it in the refrigerator. That’s my plan anyway!
How to sweetened your lemonade with honey
You won’t even be able to tell that this lemonade doesn’t contain sugar! To sweeten it with honey instead, you just have to heat some water on the stove and dissolve the honey in it before adding to the blender.
The strawberries also add some natural sweetness and flavor. You won’t even miss the sugar!
Pin the image below to save this recipe for later
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups strawberries,, fresh or frozen (thaw out first)
- 12-15 lemons,, squeezed to get 1 cup of lemon juice
- 5 cups water
- Place the honey and 1 cup of water in a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the honey is dissolved.
- Place the strawberries in a blender and blend until smooth. If desired, you can strain the blended strawberries to remove the pips but I like to leave them in! Add in the honey mixture, lemon juice and 5 cups of water. Blend again until everything is mixed.
- Pour the strawberry lemonade into a pitcher and refrigerate until cold or just add ice to cool it down right away.
This lemonade will stay good in the refrigerator for 3-5 days if kept in a sealed container.