So far I’ve shared lots of savory recipes for Football Foods Friday. This week, I thought I’d create a sweet treat in honor of Halloween coming up. Candy corn is one of my favorite Halloween candies. I can only eat a couple at a time because they are so sweet, but I love them!
Another fact about me is that I am obsessed with anything cake batter! Ice cream, milkshakes, you name it. I’ve been wanting to try the M&M’s Cake Batter flavor, too! Last year a friend made a cake batter dip. It was the first time I ever had a sweet dip, and I loved it! When I was working on a recipe for Football Foods Friday this week, I decided to try making a Halloween version.
- 1 15.25 oz Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy corn
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, cool whip and yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- When you are ready to serve, add chocolate chips and candy corn. Mix until they are spread throughout the dip.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, etc.
Are you enjoying your weekly appetizer from Football Foods Friday? I would love to hear if you have tried any of the recipes! Be sure you didn’t miss any of the delicious appetizers…