Do you need an easy, no-bake dessert idea? You can’t go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. It’s one of my favorite combinations! These Giant Peanut Butter Cups definitely won’t disappoint.
I recently received these adorable California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds to review and I was so excited to have an excuse to make dessert. It may be Fall, but here in Florida it’s still way too hot to turn on the oven during the day. These molds were perfect for making Giant Peanut Butter Cups!
What makes silicone cupcake molds so great? I’ve got 5 reasons why you should give them a try:
1. Save money. Buying paper cupcake liners can really add up! Plus, if you have silicone cupcake molds, you never have to worry about running out when you want to make cupcakes or muffins.
2. Easy removal. I’ve made these giant peanut butter cups in paper cupcake liners before, and the paper would rip and stick to the chocolate when I tried to remove it. The silicone ones were easy to peel off with no mess.
3. They come in cute colors! I don’t know about you, but this is definitely a valid reason for me! I love having cute and colorful kitchen tools. They just make me happy!
4. No need to worry about rust! Metal cupcake pans rust and can be hard to clean. Nothing sticks to silicone, so all you need to do is wash it off with a bit of soap and water and let it dry before putting away.
5. Save time! Silicone doesn’t need to be greased, so you can skip that step when you bake your favorite treats.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.