This week I’m all about strawberry desserts! Today’s recipe is a 10-minute dessert that looks like it took much longer to prepare. Pre-made crepes and Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding make this sweet treat a snap.
Whether you are entertaining guests or just need an easy dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth, this recipe is just the thing.
The first thing you’ll need is a container of Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding. This is a great item to keep in the fridge! It is a great snack by itself, or can easily be dressed up to create all sorts of yummy desserts.
When I started thinking about what I would make with my pudding, I was originally planning to make mini trifles. But when I was at the store, I came across a package of pre-made crepes. I had a feeling they would go great with chocolate pudding and strawberries!
This dessert is a lot of fun to make! As I suggested before, you could set up a make-you-own crepe bar for a party. You could also serve other toppings such as other fruits, sprinkles, chocolate chips, etc.
You’ll definitely want to keep the ingredients in the house so you can whip up some crepes for a last minute dessert anytime.
Did you know that tomorrow (June 26) is National Chocolate Pudding Day? That’s my kind of holiday! These Chocolate Strawberry Crepes are a great way to celebrate.
- 1 10-count package of pre-made crepes
- 1 cup Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Whipped Cream to top
- Lay one crepe out on a flat surface. Spoon about 1/4 cup of pudding in a straight line down the middle of the crepe.
- Place sliced strawberries in a line along the chocolate pudding.
- Roll up the crepe. Repeat for all of the crepes.
- Place two crepes on a plate and top with extra pudding, whipped cream and more strawberries.
- Repeat for the remaining crepes.
How will you celebrate National Chocolate Pudding Day?