4 ingredients. 20 minutes. This chicken recipe just can’t get any easier! You probably have everything in the kitchen, so you can cook up this recipe any time you are in a pinch.
Heat up some frozen veggies and make a boxed pasta or rice to go with it. I like to keep a few packages of frozen broccoli or spinach in the freezer and some quinoa or rice in the pantry so that I can serve it with any meal I make.
Speaking of making cooking easier, have you checked out my Cooking Essentials List? I compiled some of my favorite kitchen tools and gadgets in one place. It’s super easy to order them from Amazon with just a click. I also have a list of must-have spices and a wish list.
What are some of your cooking essentials? I would love to hear what makes cooking easier for you. Now, on to the recipe…
Here’s the Recipe:
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup mayo
2 tbsp butter
1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 375. Grease a baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mayo and butter and mix well.
3. Pour the bread crumbs into another small bowl.
4. Take a piece of chicken and dip it in the mayo. Make sure it is completely covered in mayo.
5. Dip the chicken in the breadcrumbs and coat well.
6. Place the chicken on the baking sheet and repeat for all the chicken.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.