This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone. This post contains affiliate links and I will make a small commission if you make a purchase through these links.
The sweetest cookies to make for Easter this year! Easter White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies start with a classic sugar cookie that is cut into cute Easter shapes such as eggs and bunnies. The cookie is dipped into melted white chocolate and topped with Easter sprinkles!
This week I’m celebrating #SpringSweetsWeek hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures! 30 bloggers from around the country have come together to share over 100 sweet recipes perfect for spring.
Did you catch my first recipe earlier this week? You’ll definitely want to pin these pretty Mini Strawberry Mousse Tarts to make this Spring.
Now let’s talk about today’s recipe… Easter White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies!
My toddler and I had lots of fun making these cute Easter cookies together. I started with a classic sugar cookie dough and used some Easter-themed cookie cutters to cut the shapes such as eggs and bunnies.
I used cookie cutters that I’ve had forever, but I found these similar Easter shapes that you can order on Amazon if you need them.
I used Adams Extract Vanilla in my cookie dough. The box says “twice as strong” and it definitely has an amazing vanilla flavor! It gave these sugar cookies such a wonderful vanilla flavor.
For the white chocolate, I used Adams Extract red food color to create a pastel pink color. You can use any pastel color (or even try multiple colors), but I thought the pink shade was super cute! I liked that these food colors are free from artificial dyes.
Where to Get Cute Easter Sprinkles
And to top off these adorable cookies I used Easter-themed sprinkles from Sprinkle Pop! I used the Signature sprinkle mix and the Egg Hunt sprinkle mix on these cookies. I loved all the colors and textures in these sprinkle mixes! The Egg Hunt mix even had cute little Easter bunnies and carrots in it.
How to Dip Sugar Cookies in Chocolate
Have you ever tried dipping cookies instead of frosting them? I used white chocolate melting wafers and melted them down before pouring into a cup that was wide enough to dip the cookies in. Then, I added a drop at a time of Adams Extract red food color until I reached the desired pastel pink color.
You can use any color you would like or even divide the chocolate into multiple cups and make several colors. I love the look of pastel colors for Easter!
Once the cookies were dipped, I quickly added some Sprinkle Pop sprinkles before the chocolate began to set. I let the cookies sit out until the chocolate was completely hardened. Then they were ready to serve or they can be kept in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
These Easter White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies are the perfect little treat for all your Easter parties and gatherings this year. They are perfect for making and decoration with kids, too!
Get More #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes!
- Buttermilk Carrot Cake by The Crumby Kitchen
- Carrot Cake Baked Donuts with Cream Cheese Glaze by House of Nash Eats
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars by The Speckled Palate
- Coconut Cream Sweet Rolls by Cooking With Carlee
- Crêpes with Orange Caramel and Mascarpone by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Easter White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies by A Savory Feast
- Easy Pina Colada yogurt parfaits by Creative Southern Home
- Lemon Frozen Yogurt with Cake Mix Crust by Our Good Life
- Key Lime Tart by Sweet Beginnings
- Krispy Peeps Treats by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lavender Blueberry Cheesecake Bars by The Gingered Whisk
- Lemon Blueberry Baked Donuts by Palatable Pastime
- Lemon Blueberry Scones by Blogghetti
- Lemon Shortbread Bars by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Lemon Totos by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Marshmallow Chick Cupcake by Simply Inspired Meals
- Peeps Snack Mix by Home Sweet Homestead
- Rainbow Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Spring Bling Meyer Lemon Almond Cake by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Spring Sugar Cookie Bars by Cookaholic Wife
- Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies by The Tip Garden
- Tres Leches Cake by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Vegan Raspberry Dark Chocolate Energy Bites by The Baking Fairy
- Welcome Spring Gravity Drip Cake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Pin the Image Below to Save This Recipe for Later
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.