This is the ULTIMATE burger recipe! Two huge patties stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon. I bet your mouth is watering just thinking about it!
These Cream Cheese Stuffed Burgers also have bacon and cheddar cheese in the middle. Why not, right? I love just about anything with cream cheese, and adding MORE cheese and bacon makes it perfect!
I made 4 HUGE burgers but you can made each patty smaller and you will get more burgers. It won’t take as long to cook if you make them smaller.
Stuffed burgers are my favorite to make! You can fill them with all sorts of ingredients, from different types of cheeses to bacon to veggies and more.
Have you tried a stuffed burger before? It’s my favorite way to make burgers. And this version is just so good!
These burgers start out with fresh ground beef, formed into patties. Then you mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon and stick that in the middle of the burgers.
Make sure to seal the patties together really well so that the cheesy goodness stays instead the burger.
Fire up the grill this weekend and get ready to try these amazing burgers! Once you have a stuffed burger, it’s hard to go back.
Of course, I like to top these burgers with MORE cheese and bacon, plus some spinach and mayonnaise. Feel free to mix it up and try your favorite toppings!
Just look at all that cheesy goodness oozing out! These are one of my all-time favorite burger recipes to make, and I’m sure you will love them too.
More Cookout Recipes
Did you try this recipe? If you enjoyed it be sure to leave a review! You can share on social media using #asavoryfeast or tagging @asavoryfeast. For more recipes, be sure to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (or 2 strips of bacon, cooked crispy and chopped into small pieces)
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- Salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to taste
- 4 burger buns and toppings of your choice
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon bits in a small bowl.
- Season your ground beef the way you like (I used salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder) and mix well.
- Shape the beef into patties. I made 8 patties which will make 4 HUGE burgers. If you want to make more burgers that are smaller, make more patties.
- Take one patty and put a spoonful of the cheese filling into the middle. Take another patty and put it on top of the filling, sealing the patties together.
- Preheat your grill on medium high. Grill burgers for 5-10 minutes on each side or until the meat is done to your liking.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 781Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 194mgSodium: 687mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 58g
This recipe was originally posted on July 15, 2015. The photos and post have been updated but the recipe is the same.