This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Love making no churn ice cream? You’ve got to try this Coffee Chip version! A light coffee ice cream swirled with homemade coffee sauce, with mini chocolate chips for the perfect crunch. Grab a spoon and dig in!
This week is #SpringSweetsWeek! I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to share desserts and treats that are great for the Spring season. Did you catch the Lemon Cake Pops I shared Monday?
Today I’ve partnered with Door County Coffee and Tea Co. to bring you this tasty coffee-themed dessert.
I used Door County Coffee to create the coffee flavor in this ice cream as well as make the coffee sauce that is swirled throughout. Door County Coffee offers full-pot bags of flavored coffee that is just the right amount to brew a delicious pot of coffee.
My husband and I have been loving trying all these different flavors for our morning coffee! Often when I buy a bag of flavored coffee it loses most of it’s flavor after a few days of being opened. But with these small bags you get full-flavored coffee every time!
For this recipe, I wanted a classic coffee flavor so I used the Black & Tan flavor. Any plain or flavored coffee would taste wonderful in this ice cream, though!
If you have followed along with A Savory Feast for long, you know I’m a big fan of no churn ice cream! I don’t own an ice cream machine and I think the whole process is pretty time-consuming. But no churn ice cream is so simple and can be customized in so many ways!
I think the perfect ice cream is a lightly flavored base, a sweet sauce swirled throughout, and something for texture or crunch. This ice cream hits all the bases!
Be sure to check out all of the Wednesday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes!
- Blueberry Rhubarb Quick Bread by Palatable Pastime
- Bunny Carrot Cakes by Simply Inspired Meals
- Cake Batter Milkshakes by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Carrot Cake Bread by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Chocolate Raspberry Mocha Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie by Shockingly Delicious
- Coffee Brownies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Coffee Chip No Churn Ice Cream by A Savory Feast
- Easy Lemon Cake Mix Cookies by Books n’ Cooks
- Fairy Cakes by That Recipe
- Gluten Free Pecan Shortbread Bars by Frugal & Fit
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream by Sweet Beginnings
- Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf by Blogghetti
- Lemon Poppy Seed Madeleines by The Spiffy Cookie
- Lemon Raspberry Cake Mix Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Mini Funfetti Cheesecakes by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Mocha Cake by Fresh April Flours
- Mocha Mint Chocolate Cream Puffs by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Spring Toffee Crack by Jen Around the World
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Millican Pecan, Door County Coffee & Tea Co., Anolon, Fresh April Sprinkles, Deiss Kitchenware, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.