These Chocolate Oat No-Bake Cookies are so easy to make and they are good for you, too! Gluten free and refined sugar free, sweetened with maple syrup. Mix them up in about 10 minutes! It doesn’t get any easier than that.
Mmmmm… cookies! They are one of my favorite mid-afternoon snacks. But eating cookies everyday isn’t good for you, until now! These yummy no-bake cookies are totally guilt free!
As you probably guesses from the word “no-bake,” these cookies are so quick to make. You probably have all the ingredients in the house, too.
I’ve realized that I eat oats pretty much all day long. I often start my day with oatmeal or my oat flour banana bread for breakfast. My go-to snack is a granola snack bar and I love adding oats to my smoothie. So it’s no surprise I decided to make these oat cookies this week!
Plus these cookies include a few of my other favorites: chocolate, peanut butter and maple syrup!
Pin the image below to save this recipe for later!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups dry uncooked oats
- Place the butter, milk, maple syrup and cocoa powder to a large pot over medium high heat and stir. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, salt and oats.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Let sit for 30 minutes or until firm.
I also made a dairy-free version of this recipe. Substitute almond milk instead of milk, and use a dairy-free butter substitute.