Have you tried no churn ice cream yet? It’s so easy to make without a machine! This Chocolate Cookies ‘n Cream No Churn Ice Cream is a rich, creamy treat that any chocolate lover will go crazy for.
Ok, I am officially obsessed with making no churn ice cream! It’s incredibly easy to mix up and the texture is to die for. Plus, there are limitless possibilities for flavors!
This time around I decided to try making a chocolate ice cream. Oh boy, am I in trouble now! This was my favorite no churn ice cream yet. The chocolate flavor is just so good!
In addition to the chocolate in the ice cream, this treat is also loaded with crushed Oreos! When it comes to desserts, I’m a sucker for anything with Oreos in it. I especially love how they taste with ice cream.
This summer, you’ve got to find an excuse to try making some homemade no churn ice cream. Mix up a batch of this delicious chocolate treat to enjoy today!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup regular Oreos, crushed into small pieces
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a large bowl for your stand mixer and whip for about 5 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- In another large bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Fold the heavy whipping cream into the condensed milk mixture. Stir in the cocoa powder and Oreo pieces.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture into a 9x5 pan. Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.