This time of year can be super busy with back to school and getting ready for the holidays. Make dinner easy with this Cheesy Ro*tel Chicken Bake!
Can you believe it’s already the second week of September? The summer flew by for me. The past couple months have been pretty crazy for me with buying a house and planning my wedding, so I’ve been relying on easy dinner recipes.
This Cheesy Ro*tel Chicken Bake is one of the easiest dinner recipes I’ve created lately! This casserole-style dish is so easy to throw together. Just add a few ingredients and stick it in the oven.
This Mexican-style casserole is an all-in-one meal that will please the whole family. It’s great for busy nights since it only takes a few minutes to throw together.
Ro*tel is an ingredient I try to keep in the house for easy meals. It adds so much flavor to any dish! It’s great for soups or casseroles like this.
More Easy Dinner Ideas
- 1 1/2 cups dry rice
- 1 cup Progresso Chicken Broth
- 1 10 oz can Ro*tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilis
- 1 cup Kraft Mexican cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (uncooked), cut into cubes
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large casserole dish, mix the cooked rice, chicken broth, Ro*tel, chicken and 3/4 of the cheese. Spread evenly in the dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
What is your favorite Ro*tel recipe?