This is the perfect game day appetizer! Cheesy Buffalo Pull Apart Bread is so simple to assemble but sure to impress. Extra cheesy and packed with buffalo flavor, your guests will be begging for more!
I think we can all agree, game day is about more than just football. It’s also about the food! Whenever we get together with friends, food is always a big part of our gathering.
And of course, the best game day finger foods are loaded with sauce and cheese! Or in other words, terrible for you but so worth it.
If you are a fan of buffalo sauce, you are going to love this pull apart bread. It’s stuffed with mozzarella cheese and tasty sauce that is made with buffalo sauce, cream cheese and butter. And it doesn’t stop there! The final touch is a bunch of blue cheese sprinkled on top. YUM!
This pull apart bread just takes a few minutes to assemble. Then you put it in the oven and it gets all melty and wonderful. Grab a slice and enjoy while you cheer on your team!
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut the french bread almost into slices (stop a little before you reach the bottom). I made the slices about 1 inch thick.
- Stuff the mozzarella cheese between the slices.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter and cream cheese. Add in the buffalo sauce and stir until blended.
- Use a spoon to pour the sauce over the bread, getting some down in between the slices.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Use aluminum foil to create a tent over the bread. Bake for 20 minutes.