This post is sponsored by © the J.M. Smucker Company, all opinions are my own.
Make a fancy coffee drink at home with the help of Dunkin’ Donuts® coffee! Invite a friend over for a coffee date and make this Caramel Coffee Cake Flavored Coffee with whipped cream and caramel.
When I wake up to cooler weather, it always make me crave a coffee drink. Today, I’m showing you how to make a fancy coffee drink that you can share with friends this winter.
The first thing you will need is Dunkin’ Donuts Caramel Coffee Cake Flavored Coffee. You can find it at Walmart.com or at your local Walmart store.
To dress up this coffee drink, make a homemade whipped cream. Homemade whipped cream is so simple to make in just a few minutes with only 3 ingredients! If you are short on time, you could definitely use a store bought whipped cream instead. But homemade tastes so yummy!
Invite your friends over for a cozy coffee date and brew a pot of Dunkin’ Donuts Caramel Coffee Cake Flavored Coffee.
To make your coffee drinks, first pour everyone a mug of coffee.
Have some creamer and sugar or other options for you and your friends to add to your coffee before topping.
Topping the coffee drinks is the fun part! Spoon some whipped cream on top of the coffee in each mug. Drizzle with caramel sauce and finish with a dash of ground cinnamon.
This coffee drink is so simple to make, but it tastes amazing! It’s so sweet and packed with yummy caramel coffee cake flavor.
Dunkin’ Donuts makes it so easy to create fancy coffee drinks at home. All you need are a few extras to dress up your coffee and turn it into something special.
Pin the image below to save this recipe for later!
- 2 tablespoons Dunkin' Donuts Caramel Coffee Cake Ground Coffee
- 12 oz water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Creamer and sugar or whatever you like in your coffee
- Smucker's® Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Ground Cinnamon
- Chill a whisk, mixing beaters or the blade part of your immersion blender in the freezer for 15 minutes before beginning.
- Brew the ground coffee with the water in your coffee maker.
- Pour the heavy cream into a mixing bowl and use your chilled whisk, immersion blender or mixer to whip up the heavy cream until it forms a whipped cream consistency. Stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- Pour your coffee into 2 mugs. Add creamer and sugar or whatever you like in your coffee. Use a spoon to add the whipped cream on top of the coffee. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with a dash of ground cinnamon.