Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups are just the recipe you need for game day or parties! An easy appetizer that is made in minutes and always a hit. If you love buffalo chicken dip, these roll-ups will be your new favorite.
Buffalo sauce is the perfect ingredient for game day appetizers! It’s slightly spicy but not too spicy, especially when paired with ranch dressing like in this recipe.
This recipe is easy to make with ingredients that don’t need much prep work, so it’s perfect for whipping up before guests arrive.
How to make Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups
- Start by mixing up the filling. Drain a can of chicken and combine it with the cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch and cheddar cheese.
- Open the package of crescent rolls and gently separate each triangle and lay it on a clean surface, like a cutting board.
- Spoon a tablespoon of filling onto the large end of each triangle and then roll up. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Bake and serve warm!
Can I Use Homemade Shredded Chicken or Rotisserie Chicken in this Recipe?
Yes! Canned chicken is simple for when you are in a hurry, but this recipe can be made with homemade shredded chicken or rotisserie chicken instead. One 12.5 oz can of chicken measures out to about 1 cup of chicken, so just use 1 cup of whatever chicken you would like.
Can I Prep This Recipe In Advance?
If you want to get some of the prep work done earlier in the day to make things easier, you have a couple options for prepping this recipe. You can make the recipe and bake before letting the roll-ups cool and storing in the refrigerator. One you are ready to heat them up, preheat the oven to 375 F. and bake for about 10 minutes or until warm and crispy.
Or, you can prepare the filling and roll up but then refrigerate them until you are ready to bake. Bake as directed in the recipe.
Want More Game Day Food?
Pin the Image Below to Save This Recipe for Later!
Did you try this recipe? If you enjoyed it be sure to leave a review! You can share on social media using #asavoryfeast or tagging @asavoryfeast. For more recipes, be sure to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
- 1 (12.5 oz) can chicken, drained
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 8 oz packages of crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Separate each can of crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place 1 tbsp of filling at the wide end of the triangle and roll up.
- Place each roll up on the baking sheet about an inch apart. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
A 12.5 oz can of chicken contains about 1 cup of chicken. If you want to use shredded chicken (homemade or rotisserie works great), measure out 1 cup of chicken to use.
This post originally appeared on A Savory Feast on September 19, 2014. The photos and post has been updated but the recipe is the same.