I love french fries! They are just made to go with a burger. The last time I made burgers, I decided to try making a (slightly) healthier version of a french fry: baked potato wedges. They were so much fun to make! And, they taste amazing, too.
These Baked Potato Wedges were perfect as a side dish for my Bacon and Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers! Instead of ketchup, I used some blue cheese dressing to dip my fries in. It was delicious!
I am probably one of the few people who actually likes to cook on vacation. I think that gourmet burgers and fries like these are the perfect meal to make while on vacation. Get your vacation post ready for Hump Day Happenings this week! The link party goes live at 8PM CST on Tuesday nights and goes through Wednesday night. Come join us!
Here’s the Recipe:
2 large russet potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp sea salt
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp pepper
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425. Rinse and slice the potatoes.
2. In a gallon ziploc bag, combine potato slices, olive oil, 1/2 tbsp sea salt, 1/2 tbsp garlic powder, 1/2 tbsp pepper, all of the parsley and all of the parmesan cheese.
3. Shake the bag well.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil and pour the contents of the bag on to it. Spread evenly.
5. Top with the remaining 1/2 tbsp sea salt, 1/2 tbsp garlic powder and 1/2 tbsp pepper.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until browned.