Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Chicken is a delicious and simple meal to make for any night of the week. I cooked up a boxed rice pilaf mix as well and it was the perfect side to go with this meal.
Here’s the recipe:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 1/2 cups frozen, chopped spinach
1/2 cup feta cheese
12 slices of bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400. Thaw out the spinach on the stove or in the microwave. Drain any excess water.
2. Mix the feta cheese into the spinach and set aside.
3. Use a meat tenderizer to make the chicken as thin as possible. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
4. Use 1/4 of the spinach mixture for each piece of chicken. Spoon into the center of the chicken. Roll up and wrap with 3 slices of bacon. Use toothpicks to keep the chicken rolled up.
5. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.