7-Layer Cinco de Mayo Nachos are a great appetizer for your next party! You can get all the ingredients for less than $10 and throw it together in minutes.
Do we have any nachos fans here? I love how easy they are for an appetizer or snack. I decided to dress up this favorite today with lots of colorful ingredients.
Before you head to the store, be sure to print out these coupons to save on these ingredients and lots of your other favorites.
Lately I’m all about color when it comes to my recipes. I love creating a dish that has a variety of colors. It just looks better, doesn’t it?
These nachos definitely don’t disappoint when it comes to color. In addition to the bright green avocados, I added tomatoes, cheese, sour cream and black olives.
Are you going to be celebrating Cinco de Mayo next month? It’s a great reason to get your friends together for a Mexican potluck. These 7-Layer Nachos are the perfect appetizer to kick off the party!
Here’s a random fact about me: I usually hate olives. I don’t eat them plain or in any recipe except 7-layer recipes like this. For some reason I love them in this recipe! Weird, right?
Don’t judge me, but these nachos were my dinner one night! You could make it into a filling meal by adding some shredded chicken.
- 1 10-count box Old El Paso Bold Nacho Cheese Flavored Taco Shells
- 1 16 oz can Old El Paso Traditional Refried Beans
- 2 cups Mexican cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 to mato, diced
- 1 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Break the taco shells into pieces and lay them on a cookie sheet (they can overlap some).
- Place dollops of refried beans evenly over the taco shell pieces. Sprinkle with about 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until taco shells are slightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with avocados, tomatoes, black olives, sour cream and the rest of the cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Win a $15 PayPal Gift Card!
Want to try Old El Paso products and Avocados from Mexico for yourself? Enter to win a $15 PayPal gift card to buy all the ingredients for this recipe.
What is your favorite Cinco de Mayo recipe?