This crazy easy pasta dish makes a great side for almost any chicken or fish meal. You’ll love how quick and simple it is to make, with just 3 ingredients!
One of the most common questions I’ve heard since I’ve been pregnant (besides how I’m feeling or how far along I am) is if I’ve had any cravings yet.
So far I haven’t really craved anything too crazy or out of character for me, but I definitely have been wanting pasta dishes more often!
I made this baked pasta dish with gluten free pasta to at least avoid the processed flour, but you can use any brand of penne pasta.
For the sauce, I tried out the new RAGU Homestyle Pasta Sauces. This thick sauce is perfect for this dish! I also love how it is made without artificial flavors, artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup.
These little pasta cups make a cute side dish, but they are also a great way to control portion sizes. It’s a lot easier to be sure you stick to the recommended serving size when you divide the pasta out like this before serving.
- 1 12 oz box penne pasta
- 1 23 oz jar RAGU Homestyle Pasta Sauce (any variety)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Drain the pasta and put it back in the pot. Add the RAGU Homestyle Pasta Sauce and stir to coat the noodles in sauce.
- Transfer the pasta into 6 small ramekins. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.