Grab a spoon and dig into this gorgeous dessert! Raspberry Swirl Chocolate No Churn Ice Cream is a homemade ice cream that is so easy to make with no machine! A light chocolate ice cream with chunks of dark chocolate and a sweet raspberry swirl. This frozen treat is perfect for Mother’s Day or any special occasion.
Now that the warmer weather is here to stay, I can get back to making no churn ice cream! Last year I discovered this easy method for making homemade ice cream and came up with these flavors: Cookies ‘n Cream, Key Lime Pie and S’mores.
It’s hard to decide which flavor is my favorite, but this raspberry and chocolate one just might be it!
The base of this ice cream is so easy to make. You only need 3 ingredients: heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder.
Once you have mixed up the ice cream, stir in chunks of rich dark chocolate.
The highlight of this ice cream, of course, is the raspberry swirl. It’s made from frozen raspberries, sugar and water. These ingredients are simmered on the stove and then blended to create a sweet, fruity mixture that goes perfectly with the chocolate ice cream.
If you are looking for an easy dessert for Mother’s Day or a girl’s night, this is it! You are sure to impress anyone you serve it to. It looks like gourmet ice cream but is a breeze to whip up.
So grab a scoop and give this Raspberry Swirl Chocolate No Churn Ice Cream a try! Once you discover how easy it is to make no churn ice cream at home, you won’t be able to stop making it.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 oz dark chocolate bar (I got an 8 oz bar and used 1/2 of it)
- Place 1 cup of the frozen raspberries, water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir in the rest of the frozen raspberries, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender or pour the raspberry mixture into a blender and blend until smooth. Let cool completely.
- Chop up the dark chocolate into small pieces. Set aside.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix for about 5 minutes or until soft peaks form. Remove the bowl from the mixer and use a spoon or silicone spatula to fold in the sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder. Once it is completely mixed together, gently stir in the most of the dark chocolate pieces, reserving some for the top.
- Spoon about 1/2 of the ice cream mixture into a 9x5 loaf pan. Drizzle the raspberry in lines along the short side of the pan (horizontally) and then use a spoon to drag the raspberry along the long side (vertically).
- Spoon in the rest of the ice cream mixture and repeat the raspberry swirl. Top with the remaining chocolate pieces.
- Cover and freeze overnight or for at least 6 hours before serving.