This One Bowl Vegan Pumpkin Bread is a quick way to get your pumpkin fix! It’s delicious with a cup of coffee for breakfast. Kick off the Fall season by baking a loaf today!
You’ll have to excuse me, I’m going a little pumpkin crazy over here.
Whenever August rolls around and summer begins to end, I get excited about all things Fall including pumpkin spice everything.
So the other week I started testing out some new pumpkin recipes and I just can’t stop!
The Fall is one of the most fun times of the year for me as a food blogger. I love coming up with new ways to use some of my favorite flavors like pumpkin and apple.
It’s also football season, which means splurging on some game day snacks and appetizers.
Plus the holidays are right around the corner…
Pumpkin is a great ingredient to use in vegan or egg free baked goods because it is so moist! It helps to provide such a great texture even without the egg.
This pumpkin bread is soft and moist on the inside, with a slightly crunchy crust. The perfect combo!
This tasty pumpkin bread is great to keep in the house for an easy breakfast or an after school snack.
I liked warming up a piece in the toaster oven so that it keeps the crunchy crust when heating it up.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup milk substitute (such as almond milk, coconut milk etc. Cow's milk works as well if you are not vegan)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 365 F. Grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, powdered sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until completely blended.
- Add in the pureed pumpkin, milk substitute, oil and maple syrup. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Store on the counter for a day or in the refrigerator up to a week.
If desired you can add chocolate chips or other mix-ins or toppings!