This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CrispyIsBack #CollectiveBias
New M&M’s® Crispy are a great addition to this frozen treat! M&M’s® Ice Cream Pops are a fun treat for kids and adults alike. Make them in minutes with just 3 ingredients.
M&M’s® are one of my favorite candies, and they are the perfect ingredient for tasty desserts. They go especially well with ice cream, which is why I decided to use them in this recipe. I was so excited to hear that M&M’s® Crispy flavor were returning! They are great for a snack too, and now have a lower calorie count (just 180 calories!) in the individual snack size bags.
I went to Wal-mart to purchase all the ingredients for this recipe. Because I’m trying to avoid keeping bags of candy in the house, I opted to purchase 2 Sharing Size bags of M&M’s® Crispy from the checkout aisle. But you can also find bigger bags in the candy or baking aisle if you prefer.
In addition to the ingredients for this recipe, be sure to pick up some paper cups and either popsicle sticks or plastic spoons while you are at the store. It’s important to use paper cups rather than plastic so that you can tear the cup off of the popsicle.
These ice cream pops are a great treat to make with kids! You can make them in minutes. The hard part is waiting for them to harden in the freezer before you eat them. Make them for a party or for a spontaneous weeknight dessert.
- 2 (2.83 oz) Sharing Size Bags of M&M's Crispy
- 1 (11.5 oz) jar of hot fudge
- 1 (1/2 gallon) vanilla ice cream
- NOTE: Ingredient amounts are approximate, and will vary depending on how many layers you make and the size of each layer. You can add more or less fudge and M&M's, depending on your preference.
- Set the ice cream out for about 10 minutes or until it is slightly melted and easy to work with.
- Drop about 5-8 M&M's into each of the paper cups. Place one small scoop of ice cream in each cup, pressing it down so that there are no pockets of air.
- Warm the hot fudge in the microwave so that is is easy to drizzle, but not too hot. Depending on the size of the container, about 20 to 30 seconds. Drizzle a layer of fudge on top of your ice cream layer.
- Sprinkle about 5-8 more M&M's on top of the fudge layer.
- Repeat the layers until the cups are nearly full, ending with an ice cream layer.
- Slide a popsicle stick or plastic spoon into the middle of the popsicle, pushing it down to about the middle of the cup. Use a spoon to smooth out the ice cream.
- Place the popsicles in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until completely frozen.
- Take the popsicles out of the freezer, remove the paper cup and enjoy!
See more great M&M’s® Crispy recipe and party ideas on the M&M’s® Crispy social hub.