This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
Last minute guests? These Raspberry Lime Mini Pies are easy to whip up with just 5 ingredients. No baking required!
Are you ready for the easiest dessert you will ever throw together? It may be simple, but it’s still a pretty treat that will impress your guests! They will definitely think you spent a lot longer making these mini pies.
For these mini pies, you’ll need 5 simple ingredients: Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts, Dannon® Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt, Reddi-wip®, fresh raspberries and powdered sugar.
Assembling these pies couldn’t be easier, and clean up is a breeze! You won’t have any mixing bowls to clean. Perfect for a last minute dessert!
Now that I’ve discovered these Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts, I plan to keep them in the house for making a quick dessert when I’m craving something sweet or when I have unexpected company.
Want more #EffortlessPies ideas? Check out all these recipes! Or get creative and combine some ingredients you already have in the house.
- 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 3 Dannon® Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 6 oz container of fresh raspberries (you probably won't need all of them)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Open the pie crusts and divide the yogurt into each crust. You will need 1 yogurt to fill 2 pies.
- Top the yogurt with Reddi-wip®.
- Add a few raspberries on top of the Reddi-wip®.
- Sprinkle the raspberries with powdered sugar using a mesh strainer.
- Serve immediately.
You can grab all the ingredients you need at your local Walmart. If you use Ibotta, be sure to check out this deal to save!
Do you have an #EffortlessPies idea? Share it with me in the comments!