November is here and the holidays are upon us! Today I’m showing you how easy it can be to create a festive Holiday Cheese & Fruit Platter.
Have you heard about Bradley Cooper’s new movie, Burnt? I love cooking movies so I’m really excited to see it! To celebrate, Castello cheese is giving aways lots of fun prizes including a private cooking class for two! They are also sharing lots of recipes inspired by the movie.
Here’s What You’ll Need
- A platter or cutting board to arrange the cheese and fruit on
- Cheese (I used Castello Havarti Herbs & Spice)
The amount of each item you’ll need depends on how many people you’ll be serving. A good rule of thumb is 3-4 slices of cheese, 3-4 crackers, 1/4 cup cranberries and 1/2 apple per person.
Here’s How to Make It
- Slice the apple(s) and arrange on your serving platter.
- Arrange the cranberries in a row on the platter.
- Arrange the crackers in a row on the platter.
- Cut the cheese into slices and arrange on the platter.
You’ll want to make this platter as close to when your guests are arriving as possible. If it sits too long the apples will start to get brown and the cheese will get funny.
I had so much fun putting together this pretty platter! You can get creative and try multiple types of cheeses and crackers or add in some other fruits.
Love this idea? Pin it to remember for your Holiday parties this year! Use the image below to create a pin.
Do you have any fun plans for the holidays this year?