This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidaySweetTreats #CollectiveBias
As soon as Thanksgiving was over, I was ready to jump into the Christmas season! Andrew and I just got married a couple weeks ago AND bought a new house this year, so the holidays are even more exciting this year.
I’ve been having a lot of fun buying and making decorations for our new home. Now that the house is pretty much ready for the season, I’m starting to think about holiday recipes to try this year!
When it comes to party desserts, I tend to make individual treats like these ice cream bites. They are so easy to serve!
Our new house is just around the corner from Target, which can be dangerous! I stopped by the other day to pick up the ingredients for this recipe. If you use Cartwheel, you can find a 20% off coupon to save on Smucker’s Toppings!
I found just the thing to top off my ice cream bites! Smucker’s Simple Delight Topping comes in dark chocolate and salted caramel. I grabbed one of each for a yummy flavor combo.
What makes this dessert even easier for parties is that you don’t have to bake it! Just a couple of minutes to assemble the four ingredients and you are ready to serve.
Do you want to try this recipe this holiday season? Be sure to pin it or add it to your recipe box on Yummly!
- 1 box (1.9 oz, 15 count) phyllo dough shells
- About 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- Smucker's Simple Delight Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate toppings to drizzle
- Let the ice cream soften outside of the freezer for about 10 minutes so it's easier to scoop.
- Arrange the phyllo dough shells on a serving platter. Fill each shell with ice cream.
- Use a spoon to drizzle the ice cream-filled shells with both the salted caramel and dark chocolate toppings.
- Serve immediately.
What is your favorite holiday treat?