This Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken is a homestyle meal that’s sure to please the whole family.
It’s time for another recipe challenge with Sustaining the Powers and Bowl of Happiness! This month’s challenge is crock pot recipes! Each of us created our own recipe to share today, and we are inviting you to link up your recipes below.
House hunting has made dinners a bit of a challenge some nights. We have been trying to go see houses right when they come on the market, so our schedule has been a little crazy. Figuring out what to make for dinner those nights isn’t always easy. Crock pot meals have been a lifesaver! This Creamy Ranch Chicken recipe made my life so much easier. It requires very little prep work before you turn on the crock pot and go about your day.
I also loved that this was an all-in-one meal! Having everything in the crock pot made it so each to just scoop it out and eat when I got home.
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 5-7 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- Pepper to taste
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1/3 cup bacon bits
- Layer the cream of chicken soup, potatoes and carrots in your crock pot. Sprinkle with ranch packet and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in the crock pot on top of all the other ingredients. Place the lid on the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Check that the chicken is done before turning off the crock pot. Add the bacon bits and serve.
Join the Challenge!
Got a crock pot recipe to share? It could be a main dish, an all-in-one meal or even a dessert. Link it up here! We can’t wait to see your ideas.
Next Month’s Challenge
Next month we will be creating healthy packed lunch ideas! Whether it’s a lunch box idea for back to school, bento box, or easy lunch for work, get ready to share it with us during the month of August. Stay tuned to see what we come up with!