Are you ready for another stuffed burger recipe? I just can’t get enough of these! Once you try them for yourself, you won’t be able to go back to regular burgers either. I’m not sure why it never occurred to me to stuff them with cream cheese before. It’s crazy good!
If this burger sounds good, you should check out my other stuffed burgers!
- Italian Stuffed Turkey Burger
- Bacon & Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger
- Ultimate Bacon, Egg and Cheese Stuffed Burger
These Cream Cheese Stuffed Burgers also have bacon and cheddar cheese in the middle. Why not, right? I love just about anything with cream cheese, and adding MORE cheese and bacon makes it perfect!
I made 4 HUGE burgers but you can made each patty smaller and you will get more burgers. It won’t take as long to cook if you make them smaller. I usually make bigger burgers because I cook them in a skillet since I don’t have a grill yet. I can cook 4 burgers in the skillet I have so that is the easiest thing for me.
Here’s the Recipe:
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup bacon bits
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1. Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon bits in a small bowl.
2. Season your ground beef the way you like (I used salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder)
3. Shape the beef into patties. I made 8 patties which will make 4 HUGE burgers. If you want to make more burgers that are smaller, make more patties.
4. Take one patty and put a spoonful of the cheese filling into the middle. Take another patty and put it on top of the filling, sealing the patties together.
5. Grill or cook the burgers on a skillet the way you like.