This easy Fall treat takes a few simple ingredients and turns them into something magical! These yummy Caramel Apple Streusel Bars will disappear before your eyes.
Need an easy bar recipe for a party or just because? I love combining apple and caramel for Fall desserts. This one is so easy to make!
I discovered these Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheets when I was shopping for the ingredients for this recipe at Winn-Dixie. I had always used regular crescent rolls to make recipes like this in the past. But with these sheets it’s so much easier! It tastes just like crescent rolls but in an easy sheet instead of perforated rolls.
These bars are great by themselves, or even better if you serve them warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Either way, they are sure to please at any holiday get-together.
Enter to Win a $10 PayPal Gift Card!
Grab an easy entry to win a $10 PayPal Gift Card below! The giveaway runs until midnight on 11/24/2015. The winner will be selected randomly and emailed.
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 3 cups chopped peeled cooking apples (2 large)
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll dough; press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan. Sprinkle apples over dough.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat caramel topping and 1/4 cup flour to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly, until thickened. Drizzle over apples.
- In medium bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon. With pastry blender, cut in butter, until mixture looks like fine crumbs. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle evenly over apples.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until top is golden brown and apples are tender.