Here’s a simple idea for dinner tonight. This Baked Garlic Butter Chicken with Brussels Sprouts is easy to prep. A healthy, balanced dinner idea!
I’ve been working to develop lots of new dinner ideas lately! Today I’m sharing another one, Baked Garlic Butter Chicken with Brussels Sprouts.
This dinner recipe is super healthy and super easy to make. Bone-in chicken breasts and brussels sprouts are drenched in a rich garlic butter sauce and baked to perfection.
I typically use boneless chicken, but I’ve been rediscovering bone-in chicken breasts lately. I love how juicy and flavorful they are!
If you aren’t a fan of brussels sprouts, try making this dish with another veggie such as asparagus, butternut squash or green beans.
I found that this meal was very filling on it’s own, but you can also add another side if you like. Some rice or dinner rolls would go great with it!
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, cut in halves.
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup italian-style shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place the chicken and brussels sprout halves in a glass baking dish.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Mix in the garlic, salt and pepper. Pour the butter mixture over the chicken and brussels sprouts.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked throughly.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and allow to melt before serving.